Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Decorative Crochet Magazine Patterns

If you ever had a Decorative Crochet Magazine subscription, you will know that you can get quite a lot of beautiful crochet patterns in them. It is one of the free crochet magazines that you can download by way of Picasa crochet patterns. If you would like to download crochet picasa web albums and do not know how to install picasa, read the instructions here.

I have downloaded Decorative Crochet No. 1 to Decorative Crochet No. 104 with a few numbers missing in between. I have been able to get quite a lot of free crochet patterns this way whether it is afghan crochet patterns for beginners,amigurumi crochet patterns free, crochet angel patterns,  crochet baby hat patterns, animal crochet patterns, free crochet applique patterns, baby crochet projects, crochet jewelry patterns, baby afghan patterns crochet free, crochet baby beanies,  crochet patterns for baby booties,  baby cocoon crochet pattern,  crochet purse patterns, beaded crochet, crocheted bedspreads, beginner scarf crochet patterns, crochet tank top, free butterfly crochet patterns, free easy crochet cardigan patterns, crochet Christmas patterns, crochet jacket patterns free, crochet patterns for dishcloths, free crochet doll patterns,  free crochet edging patterns,crochet flowers instructions,  granny square crochet patterns,  crochet hair accessories and just about any other patterns for crocheting that you can think of.

9 comments:

  1. where are the Decorative Crochet mags 1-104 to download

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Carol's question ... where are the Decorative Crochet mags to download?

    I'm also looking for Decorative Crochet US number 107; do you have any advice on how I can find it? I'm looking for a particular pattern for the lacy round bowl with a matching lid.

    The issue I bought a few years ago had that pattern torn out! A pox on used magazine sellers who tear out the particularly desirable patterns from the magazines they sell, instead of simply copying that pattern ... it would save me a lot of grief and disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is one of the issues... https://picasaweb.google.com/112646603315315814801/CrochetDecorativoJuly199122?noredirect=1
    But you have to keep searching...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marulu
    I went through the links you've posted but wasn't able to find the patterns for crochet baby christening gowns.
    Can you post a link for the same pls?
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm looking for the same crochet pattern. I found the pic on pinterest and then went to the picasa website above and all I found were doilies and bedspreads and such. Looking for this. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a2/12/e6/a212e6e486be74a7d88f61f3f01dccf8.jpg

      Delete
  5. Help. I ma looking for 3 patterns no longer available except in old magazines. I thought I might be bale to find them here:
    1. Bobblestar Afghan in
    Crochet Today 24 2009
    2. Sweetheart Ripple
    Crochet World magazine Feb 2009
    3. Lotus flower
    Decrative Crochet magazine 1989 no. 7

    I am RoyG on Ravelry
    Mamy Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot find where or how to download the magic crochet books help

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking for the peacocks tail tablecloth pattern. Do you know anywhere I can find it?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am searching for a pattern for the Lords Prayer to crochet Does anybody know where I can find one?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here.

Not found the free crochet pattern you are looking for? For free updates :

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner