Monday, December 15, 2014

Crochet angel free pattern


If you remember I had posted a link to the free crochet pattern for angel ornament in one of my earlier posts. They were about 4" high. The head does take a while to make as it is full of tiny scs but once that is done it isn't all that bad. Next comes the starching. I will be writing a post on how to starch them sometime in the future. It took some trail and error before I came up with the right proportion and kind of starch I used before I got them right the first time. Will be sharing it with you in a later post.

A friend wanted bigger angel ornaments for her son's wedding so she could use them to decorate the pews so here is one of them I made using acrylic yarn in off-white. They stood at 9" tall and required no starching at all as the yarn was pretty thick. Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.

Not found the free crochet pattern you are looking for? For free updates :

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner