Friday, June 6, 2014

Crochet Amigurumi Chick Free Pattern

Charlie the chick free crochet pattern
Easter has come and it has gone. I wanted to make some crochet Easter decor but although I had crocheted this amigurumi chick I could not post it for a long time for want of eyes; I had misplaced the beads! :( Finally I have still not found my bead container (didn't search too earnestly though) but went out and bought some more beads. Seemed easier... :) So here is Charlie the chick, finally ready to say Happy Easter to you albeit very very late! If you would like to make this cute crochet chick, then you can get the free amigurumi chick pattern here. If you are an amigurumi fan like myself, then you can find more free amigurumi patterns on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.

Not found the free crochet pattern you are looking for? For free updates :

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner