Monday, June 30, 2014

Winnie the Pooh Small Amigurumi Free Pattern

Winnie the Pooh Small Amigurumi Free Pattern
It looks like I am really obsessed with these crochet critters and can't stop myself from making them. There are so many free amigurumi patterns to be found on the Net that I want to make each and every one that I set my eyes on! I simply loved this Winnie the Pooh pattern for amigurumi and although I had found a bigger one I was not really interested in making it. The little ones look too cute! I want to make Eeyore, Tigger and Piglet next so keep watching this space. Once I had this Winnie the Pooh crochet pattern, I was over enthusiastic and could not wait to start on it and even though I did not have sufficient yarn in yellow I started on it; then I could not get the exact shade of yellow at the market, it was a wee bit darker but I am sure you can't tell.If you too would like to crochet Winnie the Pooh, get the pattern here. Since it has Spanish instructions, you might like to see the Spanish to English translation of crochet stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.

Not found the free crochet pattern you are looking for? For free updates :

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner