Friday, June 6, 2014

Crochet pattern Frog Amigurumi

I am posting again after ages; have been very busy at the office and no time to follow my pursuits.Last weekend I thought I must make this frog, it should help me unwind after working late hours at the office. So here he is,  meet Felix the frog.This took me about 7 hours to complete but I think it was worth it! You can get the free amigurumi frog pattern here. I had also made another frog using a Free pattern for amigurumi crochet frog. You can check out which amigurumi frog you would like to make. I also have some other free amigurumi patterns here that you may want to try out.
Felix the Frog free amigurumi frog pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.

Not found the free crochet pattern you are looking for? For free updates :

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner